Animation by Kayelle Allen at The Author's Secret

Friday, February 7, 2020

A Valentine Special – With Love (from me to you)



I had hoped to spread the love and reduce the prices of several of my romances during Valentine's week, but found that Amazon has changed its rules slightly, making that wish difficult for me.  I therefore decided to re-release my box set of three contemporary romances for a very limited time.  This offers a great saving of almost $5 in total on the individual book prices.


With Love contains three full-length stories:






 Romance with Suspense











Contemporary Romance








All three books are available individually from Amazon - just click on the book title above the picture.  Or you can buy the box set at a huge saving by clicking:
Please note, this collection will only be available until the end of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment